Homeowners / Property Owners Association
- Implement HOA Web Site (Real Time Information)
- Monthly Income and Expense Reports
- Current CCR's and Bylaws
- Meeting Minuets and Reports
- Other Items as Agreed....
- Organize Association Board meetings, including preparation of
agendas and other necessary documents.
- Attend Board meetings and Annual meetings.
- Assist the Board with the preparation and presentation of the
Association's annual general membership meeting.
- Arrange for legal representation or legal advice when
necessary and present findings to the Board.
- Prepare and file on behalf of the Association, all legal
reports required under Federal and State Law.
- Work with outside Accountants to prepare tax returns.
- Prepare, process, and distribute IRS Form 1099's at the
end of each calendar year for tax purposes.
- Secure, on behalf of the Association, all necessary permits
for operation of association facilities.
- Assist the Board in choosing the most cost-effective
insurance coverage for the property.
- Assist the Board with developing policies and procedures, and
with the performance of the Board's obligations.
- Assist the Board in developing an Association Calendar.
- Assist the Board in developing a short and long term
Association Management plan.
- Assist the Board in the administration of its fiduciary
obligations, administration of the Master Deed, By-laws, Rules,
- Assist the Board in establishing standards to ensure that
uniformity is maintained throughout the development.
- Monitor the development to assure that all improvements are
within set standards.
- Provide reports to the Board on finances, old and new
business, by-law violations and status, correspondence on behalf
of the Association and listing of Co-Owner complaints, request
for services, etc.
- Prepare and mail notices, forms, ballots, and agendas.
- Assist with the election process at annual meetings and
assist with new Board member's orientation.
- Drive through entire subdivision to confirm CC&R
- Write letters on CC&R violations and follow up in
accordance with the provisions of the CC&R or at the
direction of the Board. Architectural Control Committee issues
are NOT included in this area.
- Perform thorough property inspections to identify structural,
maintenance and safety issues such as:
- Exterior Condition
- Electrical and Lighting
- Common Areas
- Roof Condition / Downspout's and Gutters
- Common Area
- Trash Removal
- Fire Extinguishers
- Bid and supervise all contracts under the management
- Keep a calendar of scheduled maintenance and repairs and
submit it to the Board members.
- Provide work orders for necessary maintenance
- On-site visits, to assure that maintenance contracts have
been performed properly and timely.
- Provide the Board with a summary report on maintenance
performed and upcoming maintenance.
- Provide scheduled maintenance services including but not
limited to the following:
- Lawn Maintenance / Sprinkler Repairs
- Maintenance of common areas
- Snow Removal
- Accounting system and implementation
- Cash management and bank reconciliations
- Accounts receivable and Accounts payable management
- Banking services and accounting
- Assessment & collection of dues, delinquencies &
- General Ledger Management
- Annual Financial statements
- Special assessments
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Reports